How do I access my MyCourses account?
Welcome to St. Petersburg College!
Here are some quick instructions on accessing your MyCourses account and navigating between the courses in your account.
FYI: This website contains helpful tutorials for SPC students that include guides on the MyCourses learning management system, instructional technologies such as Zoom, and other resources. You can use the menu to the left, or the search bar to find the right article.
Accessing your MyCourses Account
- Open Firefox or Google Chrome. These are the preferred browsers for MyCourses.
- Go to www.spcollege.edu
- Click on TITANS LOGIN located in the top right of the page
- Enter your SPC Username and Password
- Click Sign In. You will be logged in to your Titan Hub Dashboard
- In the Titan Hub, there are several ways to access your MyCourses account. Locate the MyCourses Widget, Click the link on the left menu, or search for MyCourses.
- Once you complete the authentication, you will be taken to your MyCourses home page
- Click the Waffle Menu Icon to view a list of courses in your account
- Click on the title of the course to enter that course.
- Return to the Waffle Menu to navigate between courses at any time.