Records and Registration FAQs: Programs and Majors

How do I change my major or degree program? 

You will need to contact a Career and Academic Advisor to change your degree program.


To speak with an advisor, please visit a campus-based advisor during the hours posted at: or request a phone, email, or face-to-face advising appointment at


The following is a link that allows students to review all programs available at SPC:


If applying to a baccalaureate program, log into MySPC, click "My Learning Plan", "Bachelor Program" and then follow the prompts for your program of choice.


If you are interested in one of our limited access health programs, please visit for information regarding the application process.


Last updated: 6-26-2017

Was this information helpful?

Please include your student number, if you have one, to help process your request faster.

Thank you for your feedback.

An error occured submitting your feedback, please try again later.