Records and Registration FAQs: Transcripts

I don’t have high school transcripts, can I still get started at SPC?

Yes; however, to be considered a degree-seeking student at SPC, you must submit an official high school transcript or official GED transcript.  The official high school transcript must show a graduation date.  If students have questions on your high school diploma type you can contact the office of Admissions and Records or an Academic Advisor.


High school transcripts are only waived if the student has been awarded an AAS degree of higher from a Regionally Accredited School.  Note that it is advised to submit the official high school transcript because if the student has two consecutive years of foreign language, the foreign language requirement for gradation can be waived for their AA or Bachelor’s degrees. 


Last updated: 11-7-2016

Was this information helpful?

This form is for providing feedback regarding the resources contained in the MyCourses Support and Student Services Hub. If you need assistance with another matter you should contact the relevant department directly. Our list of Help and Support Resources for SPC Students can point you in the right direction.

Please include your student number, if you have one, to help process your request faster.

Thank you for your feedback.

An error occured submitting your feedback, please try again later.