Organizing and Pinning your Course
The new upgrade to Daylight gives you the opportunity to organize your courses according to how you would like to see them. In the past, you would see just the one semester or all your courses. You can now choose what you would like to see.
- Click on the Select a Course icon
- There are two ways to search:
- Enter keywords for the courses you are looking for and click enter (For example; Semester (540), Prefix ENC1101, Section #, etc.)
- Click on Advanced Search (Here you can filter by role, semester, department, status)
- When you have found the course you would like to see, click on the pin
You will now see those pinned courses:
Have Questions? Contact the SPC Technical Support Desk at email@example.com or call 727-341-HELP (727-341-4357) (Mon.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Eastern).