Submit to a Dropbox
Follow these steps on how to upload your file(s) or document(s) from your computer to a dropbox folder in MyCourses.
- Locate the Dropbox you would like to submit your file(s) or document(s) to, utilizing the Course Content or Submission review tab on the Navbar.
- Click on the title of the Dropbox you wish to submit to.
- Once you click on the Dropbox title, you will be taken to a page that displays the instructions for the Dropbox as well as options for Submitting.
- After carefully reading the directions for the assignment, drag and drop your file in the submission area, or click the Upload button to attach your document to the Dropbox.
- Your uploaded file(s) will appear directly under the upload button. Repeat Steps 2-4 to upload any additional files. If you submitted the wrong file, click the X to delete any of your submissions.
- Note: If you get an error, usually, this is due to an invalid character in the title or file format, please check and resubmit.
- Enter any comments you have for your instructor into the Comments field.
- Click Submit to Dropbox.
- You will receive a successfully submitted message.
You will receive a summary of your submission and a list of attached files. If you have an email associated with your account in MyCourses, you will receive an email confirmation of the submission. Make sure to keep this confirmation for your records. You can always return to an active Dropbox and view your submissions prior to the end date if one has been set by your instructor.
Reviewing a Dropbox Submission
May 24, 2021
Have Questions? Contact the SPC Technical Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-341-HELP (727-341-4357) (Mon.- Sun. 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Eastern).