Testing at a Distance
St. Petersburg College requires students to fill out a designate a proctor form when testing outside of Pinellas County.
Please Note: Students for fall semester can start making testing arrangements on Monday, September 9th
If you have a documented disability, please e-mail your accommodation(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to contact your proctor prior to your exams to ensure they have the proper arrangements for your accommodations.
Steps to designate a test proctor
- Check the Proctored Exam Course List for the semester.
- Determine midterm and final testing dates:
- Complete the Designate a Proctor Form Process:
- Need a proctor? You can identify approved proctor by using the Proctor Search Tool.
- Complete the Designate a Proctor Form.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact their proctor to schedule their exam during the scheduled testing dates and pay for any testing fees.
- Accessibility Services - If you have a documented disability, please send your accommodations to email@example.com and call the testing center prior to the testing date to arrange for accommodations.
All distance learning exams must be proctored in an official testing center at a local college.
Libraries are no longer approved proctoring locations.
If you need any assistance with testing arrangements or have questions, please contact the Online Learning and Services office at 727-394-6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org