|What is Pulse?|
Pulse is a mobile app that can help students stay connected and on track with their courses in MyCourses. It provides one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and announcements. The app can help students make better decisions about how to handle workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Real-time alerts can let students know when classes are canceled, rooms are moved, or new/updated course content and grades are made available. The schedule view and weekly visualization provides students with a quick, at-a-glance view of what is due today, this week, and later in the term across all their courses.
Use Pulse to do the following:
· See all the important dates and deadlines for each course
· Mark activities as complete
· Anticipate busiest times with a quick glance
· Receive the latest grades, course content, and announcements
· Share updates by email, text message, and social media
· Enter events and deadlines
· View course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
Thank you for your feedback.
An error occured submitting your feedback, please try again later.